Newborn Photography From A to Z - Compendium of Knowledge" FOR THE PROFESSIONAL NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER is the first publication in the market with such extensive content. Newborn photography is one of the most beautiful areas of photography, bringing together technology, smiling children and the joy of recording each gesture of our little models. The photographic meetings with the newborn baby are the unique moments when parents' pride is joined with the passion for recording the first moments of life of the tiny babies. Come into our magical world, where the key role is played by newborn babies and their parents, where the warm babies' breaths, soft and warm blankets and charming details await for the skilled and experienced eye of the photographer. Turn your images into small works of art, which shall show the wealth of your inner feelings and the power of digital imaging.
You are now holding the first so extensive study of newborn photographers, written by a couple of professional photographers - Alina and Greg Moment. This is an exceptional opportunity to profit from the many years of experience of these two professionals, who have strived to include all advice and guidelines in this book. Learn how to skillfully use various light sources and what to pay special attention to during the session, to make your images showcase your skills, experienced hands, appropriate choice of styling and thoughtful posing of the babies. Use the opportunity - read on how to prepare for a newborn photo session, how to spread your professional wings and charm the baby's mother with your photographs. Become familiar with the wealth of possible wraps, backdrops, headbands, baskets and pastel tones. Have a good look at the technical issues - learn how to properly choose the equipment, light sources and how to set the best parameters of your camera. Remember - everything is in your hands! Number of pages: 176.
The book, Newborn Photography From A to Z - Compendium of Knowledge, offers a massive volume of helpful solutions and hints on the following issues:
- Preparing the newborn and the mother for the session he photographer's preparation for the session (bean bag, tripods, materials, wraps, felt, wool, baskets etc.).
- Session at the baby's home
- Session at the photographer's studio
- Ways to calm down babies and lull them to sleep during the session, key challenges for the newborn photographer
- Cameras and lenses - important technical comments
- Various types of light (natural light, Ice Light, light diffuser ball, LED panels, studio lighting, softboxes and umbrella, flash lights, continuous light 5500K, etc.)
- Safety and challenges during the session
- The most popular newborn poses
- Tested wrapping methods and matching them for specific types of photos
- ... and many other important issues and hints from a professional newborn photographer.